Saturday 10 October 2015

Recover photos from bootlooping G2 (VS980)? Can access download mode



Hey everyone, I've had my old G2 kicking around for awhile and let one of my friends borrow it awhile ago while his phone was out of commission. I returned it to stock before letting him, so it's stock rom, recovery, etc. While he was using it, apparently he lost service while an update was applying and now it just bootloops. I have the phone back, and he doesn't need it, but if possible he'd like to get back some photos (and maybe contacts) that were on it.

It boots to the Verizon logo, but then just hangs there. I can get into download mode, but I don't know if there is a way to use adb or something to pull photos and stuff off of it from there? If anyone has any suggestions, that would be great!

Thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment