Friday 16 October 2015

Error: "Process System Isn't Responding" On infocus M2



Hi Everyone,

I am new to XDA. But, had surfed through lot.
I am having a android mobile: InFocus M2. Now, I am having some trouble with the mobile. Whenever I restarts the mobile it says "Process system isn't responding" choose Wait/ok. And also I have noticed that the booting speed of mobile is also very slow, the "Infocus" logo itself appears slowly, after the boot sound. It takes a couple of minutes to operate the phone. It takes these couple of minutes to identfy the network, to on Prower Mode.....
I didn't find any lag before. For Note: I have updated a 68Mb file, since, it was an system update. Idon't know whether this problem is caused by the update or any malicious app. The system is now slow. Whenever I lock the phone and then unlocks it takes few seconds (~10-20) to came up the "Keyboard" if I am using any messenger app.

I had done the Hard Reset two times. One through without going to recovery mode and other through recovery mode. Still No improvements. I have also tries wiping Cache through recovery mode. No improvements..
Please if anyone can help me out..
My Phone is not rooted yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment