Friday 16 October 2015

Network Problem (Galaxy s6 Edge G925F)



Hello Everyone,

I have encountered a problem with my samsung galaxy s6 edge, i bought this phone from ebay, and i am using this phone in sweden with my halebop(telia) network. Problem is when i am in coverage area of 4G my phone will show the signal and will be have full coverage and everything works perfectly, but when i am in area where there is only 3g, my 3g works but there is no coverage on my phone, i tried to do it manually assiging the network in 2g/3g auto mode it says network registered but still no network on my phone. Before buying i even checked the history of the phone, it was not black listed and not stolen nothing. Moreover if i use my sim of Pakistan or sim of Dubai it works perfectly even shifts to network (if i chose 2G/3G auto or 2G only ) it works fine but don't work with my sim.

Can anyone please guide me because i am searching it internet but couldn't find anything. I also order new unlock code and even after inserting the code phone says unlock successful but still problem of the coverage.



1 comment:

  1. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article on Best Prepaid Card

    ReplyDelete