Friday 16 October 2015

S4 MINI PLUS/VE GT-I9195I (Serranoveltexx) thread



So I have been searching around on the forums and only one post about this phone. here
First of all I've read that Kingroot can root the phone even if it says the phone is unsupported, if anyone has tried it please report what happened after a week into the root (permanent, problems with root permission etc.). here
Secondly , I have seen the TWRP recovery available for the device even though it has issues here. Will the phone be supported ever, at all, in any way? I know its new and not so popular but even the small minority that has the phone wants to get a taste of a rom since it most probably wont get lollipop or marshmallow even with the new cpu.
Please bear in mind that this thread is for all of the s4 mini plus users to contribute and help with rooting etc if they are more skilled. Personally im kind of a newb :p and i want to learn.
Have a good day :o



3 comments:

  1. Yes, the kingroot works and i haven't had any issues. Been using this phone for 3months now and Its been rooted for the whole time. Too bad theres not a single rom available, would love cm on this. I haven't tried the recovery, i currently don't have need for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed I'm the same kingroot for my sins and twrp both reliable but still no roms...... Not even a pre routed factory rom...... I need to learn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed I'm the same kingroot for my sins and twrp both reliable but still no roms...... Not even a pre routed factory rom...... I need to learn!

    ReplyDelete