Friday 16 October 2015

About Nightowl rom on galaxy note n7000 (root related)



hello xda
this is my first post so if it's wrong to post here please warn me.

So here is my problem
my phone is galaxy note n7000 build number lsz

1. installed partiton via odin to increase my internal application setup folder to 6 gb
that worked great
2.installed philz touch 5.06
that worked too
3. installed kernel from http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...t/rom-t2938649
3.installed nightowl rom and gapps from above
that worked too

i opened developers options and arrange root access to apps and adb
i can use phone with no problem but when i try supersu or superuser or busybox or titanium backups my phone says u need to have root access
then i tried xxx.signed.zip folders to root again and again, no good so far
i installed a root checker from googleplay it says rooted check but i cant use anything root related
and when i try folder manager it says open root access so i say yes and it freezes there

i know its a little complicated (at least for me because its for my first attempt i was using 4.1.4 stock rom) but if u read and help me i' appreciate
sorry for my english :(



No comments:

Post a Comment