Friday 16 October 2015

Huge System Data Folder under Misc. and much space for apps used



Yeah. Haven't found a thread so far, so I'm gonna try my best.

Got the LG G Flex 2 H-955 (16GB Storage, 2GB RAM) about 2 Months ago, and this far it is a great phone besides this little problem I am annoyed with.
There is some sort of memory lack or something, but my internal Storage ist filled with a Folder in the Storage manager under Misc. named System Data, I think you know which one I mean, if you own the Flex 2. 2 Months ago, I think I can remember having it only 2 GB, which was totally fine, but now it has about 5.35 GB, which is very much on such small 16GB Storage.
Additionally I found the Apps-part in the Storage manager being 7.75 GB big, but looking under the installed Apps, I can barely find enough to get over 2 gb, and when I look with my File Explorer (ES Explorer) at /storage/emulated/Android it is about 1.8 GB.

My 360 Antivirus is recommending me daily to clean up my phone, which I do every second or third day, but it helps nothing. Maybe it makes it even worse. I don't know.

Is there any way to get rid of these data without rooting my phone and removing warranty?



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this valuable and important info with us. So much fun and easy to read on Unlimited Credit Card

    ReplyDelete