Friday 16 October 2015

M8 not responding.



I have a problem that sometimes my Htc One M8 will just "crash" in my pocket. When I take it out it just has a black screen and wont turn on the screen. I can use swipe to wake and get the haptic feedback but screen won't turn on. This mostly happens when it is connected to my cars bluetooth. I notice it when I try to change song and it wont change it. The music playback works tho even if the screen wont go on.

Happens both on Sense and Gpe. Changing kernels wont help. Same with stock and elementalx. Also had this on my two M8 phones and my friend with M8 told me about a similar problem.

Also sometimes when I get a call, I can see the answer and decline buttons, but cant pull them up or see who is calling. It will just ring until it stops and then starts responding.

Has anyone had anything similar? Any fix for it?

Thanks in advance! :good: :)



No comments:

Post a Comment