Friday 16 October 2015

Consolodation of knowledge



Due to this phone lacking support I believe users like me, Titokhan and Paul O'brian at MoDaCo need to consolodate knowledge in a single thread. Titokhan has been posting OTA links into the "How to root zuk z1" thread and they're dotted all over the place.

I discovered today that any one who followed his guide to install the CyanogenOS test build will not be able to install any OTA if you have flashed a ZIP like SuperSU through my TWRP image. I was attempting to flash an OTA zip and returned an error saying because System was modified by SuperSU and Avast Anti-Theft OTA updates are disabled.

We need to step back and look back at how this is going to be rectified having all this knowledge placed all over the forum is making work hard for ourselves.



No comments:

Post a Comment