Friday 16 October 2015

Dead M2 after 5.1.1 Update



Hello
I wanted to update my Xperia M2(Kitkat ->Lollipop). Well Something went wrong and i had red light and Image with dead Android.
I was a little scared but i decided to flash new Rom with flashtool. I did it many times on my old Xperia P(Great phone ;p). Well after finished and successful update( No error in Flashtool ) i wanted to turn on my Xperia and ... it's brick, No lights, Reset Button and Power button don't work. I tried PC Companion repair too, can't use flashmode (Volume - doesn't work).
Computer sometimes doesn't recognise my M2.

1. Debbuging USB is off, i suppose
2. Unkown applications off

Flashtool 18.5
PC Companion the newest update

Please Help me , I'm reallly desperate. Phone was new and a bit expensive .



No comments:

Post a Comment