Friday 16 October 2015

Problem: screen off = no data



Hello,

I've had this problem for months now, and figured it was bug or something, but recently I did a clean install of lollipop 5.0 (now 5.1.1) and the problem is still there.

Sometimes, when the screen is off, I have no connection. I can see this by looking at Whatsapp web, which uses your phone's connection. It says my phone has no connection. When I press the powerbutton, the message disappears and I start to receive messages.

It doesn't loose connection all the time - I will get the messages eventually with the screen off - 10, 20, 30 minutes.

Here's the thing:
- Stamina mode: OFF (stamina clock and extended usage also off) - well at least it's set to 60% and currently 75% battery.
- Queue background data: OFF
- Wifi NO sleep mode.
- Also happens with 3G


Back in the day, I even tried clearing data on the stamina mode service? I can't remember the details.

Any ideas?

Thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment