Friday 16 October 2015

Horrible battery life



Hello,
I have had my G3 D851 since it launched. The battery life was always on the short side but not so short I couldn't use the phone. I went to Lolipop and started noticing these issues. I recently went down to a usability of about 4 hours on my battery so I went and bought a new OEM battery to see if it helps. Well it did, I was able to get to 6 hours. Mind you this is 6 hours of standby mixed with maybe 1 hour of actual use. Today my phone shut itself down when it said it had 35% battery left. And I usually go from 100 to about 50 with just 40 minutes of youtube. Currently I am using SlimSaber 5.1.1. Im really having trouble using the phone because I have to carry around a 6000mah external battery pack and 2 batteries to make it through the day with moderate use. I think thats crazy since before I didn't have to do that. Should I just flash the full stock rom, radio, modem etc. would that work? Thanks



No comments:

Post a Comment