Friday 16 October 2015

Recovery Mode stuck in manual mode. NOT stuck in recovery mode



To begin, my phone is functioning and I am trying to install a custom recovery application CWM/TWRP. I just replaced the LCD and screen on my phone after not using it for a year. I THOUGHT I had TWRP installed, but after I factory reset (to start fresh) I tried to root my phone and noticed the recovery is stuck in manual mode.

I followed many online guides for assistance with using Odin3 to install the custom recovery, but every forum or instruction set tells you to go into "download mode" which isn't accessible from the manual version of recovery. Here are all the options I have:

Android system recover <3e>
KTU84P.M919UVUFOH3

Reboot system now
apply update from ADB
apply update from external storage
wipe data/factory reset
wipre cache partition
apply update from cache


(Picture of droid with red triangle!)


# Manual Mode #
-- Applying Multi-CSC....
Applied the CSC-code : TMB
Successfully applied multi-CSC.

I am familiar with command line and if anyone has a suggestion for using CMD in windows to load a custom recovery, I'd REALLY appreciate it. So tired of KitKat!



No comments:

Post a Comment