Friday 16 October 2015

Android Pay Unable To Verify; Stock 6.0, Nonrooted, Bootloader Locked



So I loaded up TWRP and Despair Kernel yesterday and rooted my N6 yesterday. There's not much going on yet as far as I understand because Xposed still isn't ready for Marshmallow and the new OS has a lot of great features I don't feel like I really need root, unless for adblocking. Anyways, so I refreshed back to stock through Fastboot, however now Android Pay states it cannot verify the system as if I was still rooted, which I am not. Has anyone experienced this?
Is it possible that the system partition is still R/W? I looked for a way to wipe the device completely and start back up from scratch, meaning erasing partitions, recreating them, etc. but could not find any information on it. Any help would be great as I have a horrible memory and constantly forget my wallet, so Android pay would do a great deal of good as far as I am concerned. Thanks guys.



No comments:

Post a Comment