Friday 16 October 2015

Buying an HTC One (M9)



Hey guys, I've ordered a gunmetal gray HTC One (M9) for myself and it should arrive in 4 working days! Really excited!

Needed to ask you guys a few questions about it.

How hot does it get with casual usage, as in a bit of WhatsApp, or Facebook?
Many videos on YouTube complaining about the phone getting hot, wanted to know how exaggerated or not those videos are.


Second question, I can't seem to find a clear answer anywhere.
What's the latest version of Android currently available on the M9? Is it 5.0.2 or 5.1 or 5.1.1?
Is there a 5.1.1 ROM available for the Europe/UK unlocked version of the M9?
Talking about a pure stock ROM, not rooted, not custom, nothing like that.

Third question, I rarely drop my phone, but in the past whenever I have, it doesn't end well.
Do I NEED to get a case or can this thing take care of itself?

Past incidents:
Dropped Xperia Z2, back cover smashed to bits.... twice
Dropped Galaxy S4 from 3 feet high, the glass shattered.
Dropped Xperia Z from same height as S4, the screen stopped working.

Hope nothing like that happens with the M9.
I watched everything Apple Pro's drop test on YouTube, and other than the dents and scuffs (which happen with every drop), the screen of the M9 remained scratchless and INTACT! Not a single crack!

Any answers will be appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment