Friday 16 October 2015

Google now cards not updating?



Hello everyone,

Until two days back, my google now was working perfectly fine with the cards refreshing on their own based on my location and the time of the day. I did not make any changes whatsoever, but now the cards are not updating. For eg, right now it is showing me cards from 4 days back. Earlier(before google launcher was updated), we could pull down to refresh and it showed the new cards. Now we cannot even manually do it. I have to turn off google now by going into the google settings app, turn on again then they come just for that day and again it doesnt update. I am connected to wifi most of the time.

Any help for the same would be highly appreciated as I rely a lot on Google now.

Thanks
Cheers



No comments:

Post a Comment