Friday 16 October 2015

lolipop sim card bug ?



While I really love the new lollipop release with all my part there seem to be a bug relating to the sim card.
It happens a few times each day that the phone unmount/cant detect sim card.
What happens is that you can have the phone on your table then when you pic it up it will request for sim pin code.

This is a quite serious problem since I want to be able to reached 24/7

Some other person in the lollipop confirmed he had the same problem.
Both we and him seem to have the same problem and it happens when you toggle off mobile data.
Which I always do when I do not want any notifcations from IMs.

I hope there is any solution of this. Also could more people confirm they have the same problem ?



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this valuable and important info with us. So much fun and easy to read on Kuota

    ReplyDelete