Saturday 10 October 2015

Unable to turn on WiFI



Hi there

Hope you guys could maybe offer some advice on a problem I am having with WiFi on my Galaxy S4 GT-i9505. Wifi will just not turn on. It stays stuck at turning on. I have tried a number of different ROMS including stock firmware and a number of different modems and bootloaders but I just cant seem to enable wifi. I'm beginning to think this is a hardware issue and I'm now contemplating opening my phone up.

This began happening after I clicked on "update all" on google play store to let it update approximately 10 apps

Other things I have tried include
disabling wifi power saving
Returning to stock 4.4.2 android
renaming and deleting wpa_supplicant.conf

I have attached a screenshot of my firmware at the moment. From the screenshot would you expect WIFI to turn on whilst using these settings?

I have a screenshot of my phone info firmware which I have put below. You will need to add h t t p :// at the start as the forum doesnt let me add links
s27.postimg.org/m9fp15d5f/Screenshot_2015_10_11_01_31_30.png

Thanks to anyone who offers assistance, it is much appreciated :)



No comments:

Post a Comment