Saturday 10 October 2015

Power on not working



I have the following problem: Out of a sudden my volume and power button stopped working. I could still wake it up with the camera button for 2 tries but after trying a couple of things (long press, combinations etc.) the phone went off at some point. Now I'm not able to turn it back on again.
When I plug in the charger, the phone shows the charging screen. I can press Power+VolUp and get vibrations and a restart (to charging screen) but nothing else.
When I plug it into the computer it boots into fastboot. I'm able to submit commands via fastboot but no response via adb. (I found a tip issuing 'adb shell input keyevent 26' but adb does not find the device) using the various reboot options (continue, reboot, reboot-bootloader) only gets me into fastboot again or charging screen.

How can I get my phone back to work preferably without loosing any data? I still have some important stuff on the internal memory and would like to back it up. So reboot into recovery and backup via adb would also be ok, but I can't get into the recovery.

Infos:
- Phone is rooted via http://forum.xda-developers.com/z3-c...-keys-t3013343 running '23.4.A.1.232 - Unbranded - CE1 [Central Europe] (1288-7915)' after an update. (older version with root installed via instructions, update self-rooted (via PRFC) and installed 1 month later)
- VolUp+Power in charger only gets back to charging. No change
- VolUp and/or VolDown then plug to PC only gets to fastboot
- Reset switch does nothing at all



No comments:

Post a Comment