Sunday 11 October 2015

SIM doesn't work



Hello everyone.
I've a big problem with my motorola moto g 4g.

I've changed my phone and i bought a motorola moto x play (with nano-sim).
So, i decide to give my phone (motorola moto g 4g) to my brother, but his SIM doesn't work.
I've changed the SIM with portability of number but still doesn't work!
I tried to use and active SIM with another phone and with that device (LG L9) the sim work.
I tried to do an hard reset by recovery, i tried to do a reflash of lollipop rom that i used on my moto g lte with his radio module, i tried to reflash original kit kat ROM but still doesn't work.
SO, i think my RADIO module is broke. But if i use my SIM with a nano adapter to micro-sim in the motorola moto g, it work! I'm confused. My SIM work, my brother's sim no.
What can i do?



No comments:

Post a Comment