Sunday 11 October 2015

Help:Can't get my mxpe activated on Verizon prepaid with sim starter pack.



Yesterday I bought a starter pack from Verizon prepaid to get a sim card because my last phone didn't use a Sim. So I go to the store to get help activating it. They told me that I'd need to call cs because they didn't provide support for prepaid. So I called & everything went well until the tech had me to restart the phone & try o make a call. All I got was a notice to reboot my phone because there was an error. So the cs guy transferred me to tech support where I spent almost 2 hours on the phone with a lady that wasn't able to get the phone working. She kept telling me the phone wasnt in the system, even though the 1st guy added it with no problem. She then wrote up a ticket to escalate the issue to an advanced department & says they should figure something out in 48hrs. In the meantime I asked if I whould be credited these 3 days that I paid for & won't actually have service, answer: no. Smh.

Additional info my phone now shows the Verizon network & level of service in status bar. However it sometimes says no sim, emergency calls only.

If anyone has any suggestions at all as to what I can do or say to them to get this fixed it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!



No comments:

Post a Comment