Saturday 10 October 2015

Tmobile s6 edge bootloop after using odin/samsung smart switch



Please help. I have SM-G925T. I have used odin 3.10.7 to flash latest stock firmware. After it says success the phone reboots saying installing system updates then immediately says erasing.. then during boot it gets stuck on logo screen and repeatedly flashes. then when entering into stock recovery a no command android symbol displays. I wipe cache and perform a factory reset and reboot system and same bootloop continues. I also went to samsung smart switch and used the emergency recovery mode and once it completes it restarts phone automatically and still bootloop. I am using the latest OI1 firmware update on the device. I have tried wipe cache partition and factory reset numerous times, I have also flashed bootloader and modem files through odin which pass but still bootloops. I have tried the update before the OI1 which was OH6 and it fails saying check failed on the phones download screen. Only the OI1 passes successfully due to the SWREV is now showing B:3 K:2 S:2 & before I updated to the OI1 it used to say B:2 K:2 S:2. I have tried flashing custom kernel and the latest TWRP it then says kernel is not seandroid enforcing and in Twrp I have preformed wipe and factory reset.. with no luck on getting passed the bootloop. So I reflashed everything OI1 again through odin & preformed the wipe cache partition & factory reset again but still stuck. I have tried safe mode but I cannot boot into safe mode and I have been seeing posts explaining to upload a PIT file but when flashing I have no error when it comes to Get pit mapping so I don't believe that would be needed and I have tried flashing the files I mentioned earlier individually and no go so please if there is anyone that can help me I'd greatly appreciate it. I did not tick anything that I wasn't suppose to in Odin so I'm not understanding after being on the latest version of everything that my phone is still not booting.



No comments:

Post a Comment