Saturday 10 October 2015

Selfies distorting face?



Am I losing my mind or do most camera phones do this? When I take a selfie and put my face at the top of the screen it seems to throw my face out of proportion. Makes my head and eyes big and my jaw area look small. When I put myself at the very bottom it makes my jaw area and cheeks seem elongated and bigger.

I think I'm right about this because once I was taking selfies with this girl and i centered my face in the screen. She was a lot shorter than me so her face ended up at the bottom and her face and head looked huge and elongated and she had me take another. This time I centered her face but then mine was at the very top and I looked horrible. The 3rd attempt I just put it in landscape mode and held it far, centered us both and we both looked normal... At least I hope I did.

Im feeling anxiety and depressed about this bcuz I feel like I don't know how I really look.

Sent from my SM-G920V using XDA Free mobile app



No comments:

Post a Comment