Sunday 11 October 2015

Samsung S6 Edge + auto rotation setting disappeared



Hi All,

I recently disabled auto rotation via the pull down shade. After I had disabled the setting, the bubble vanished from the shade. A few days later when I wanted to enable auto rotation again, I could not find the setting anywhere.

I looked in the pull down shade, when I click to edit the settings shown in the shade it was not there, and neither is it under the display settings. I searched for it (used various variants such as "Screen", "Rotation", "Auto" etc) on the S Finder as well as with the Google Search bar, no luck.

I am on the unlocked (/international) variant, SM-G928C running 5.1.1 Build number LMY47X. No root, no custom kernel or OS.

Has anyone experienced this and, if so, been able to solve it?

Thank you



No comments:

Post a Comment