Saturday 10 October 2015

OTA Update (N910AUCU2DOI2) Can Anyone can upload there zip file Please?



Hi,

My phone shows that the update to 5.1.1 is avaible but at this time I have no WiFi, I have hooked up my desktop and my Window Tablet to my Hotspot to try and trick it with no luck :crying:

I'm over my 2gb limit but my throttling is very funky, I will get great speeds at times, even been able to download few movies overnight via Torrrents and CD collections.

I am stuck cause Kies will not show me a update allowed. Still showing me I have the latest firmware. I know a few people have gotten it already its almost 700mb, can anyone that has it copy it from there device and upload it for the few of us to be able to flash via Odin? I helped out and uploaded my 5.1.1 when I was on the T-Mobile S5 and uploaded it to MEGA and a torrent from my computer. Hopefully someone will help. I tried a few ways but I can't see to get KIES 3 to see a update. Idk why Kies wouldn't see it but my phone does, is this region based? Also Sammobile has nothing for firmware for the N910A which I assume is due to AT&T and there efforts to stopping from trying to make it easy to mess with the bootloaders on 5.0+

Thanks

Sorry If I posted in the wrong area, Im not use to the AT&T Note4 being so unsupported. I have only had the Galaxy S3, S4 and S5 for T-Mobile until a few months ago when I got the N910A



No comments:

Post a Comment