Sunday 11 October 2015

optimus 4x hd as a upgrade from galaxy s i9000?



i have a questions for you guys. i was thinking about buying lg optimus 4x hd as an upgrade from my old galaxy s i9000 and was wondering about few things.

first, how's loudspeaker loudness? i use my phone for wake up alarm in the morning, and sometimes my galaxy can't wake me up - not loud enough. is 4x hd louder, the same, or less loud?

somewhere i read that there are lags in games that other phones from same generation doesn't have - sometimes i like to do a little gaming on phone so i'm interested is those lags sorted out with custom roms or are they still there?

i suppose that battery life is better then on my old galaxy, yes?

and last question: how's the sound quality through earphones? i've seen an review on gsmarena about bad sound quality. is that true or they just got defective unit? should i stick with my old galaxy for music, or is 4x hd ok for that?

first i was thinking of buying htc one x but i already had one, and it broke. and it doesn't have a microsd card slot which is kinda dealbreaker for me. then there is galaxy s3 which shares the same cpu as note 10.1 (older version), which i had before, and it was lagging on games pretty badly.



No comments:

Post a Comment