Sunday 11 October 2015

No fastboot, No recovery, No adb and LG Flash Tool also doesn't work!



Ok I've been spending my Saturday on this for 9 hours straight now. Damn!
It started with trying to clean install resurrection remix rom (I had lollipop RR but I wanted to clean install a new version). I went full retard and deleted everything then I had nothing to flash and I couldn't connect to device with adb from windows 10.
I went to linux and I could use adb there. I booted into recovery (TWRP 2.7) and sideloaded new RR rom. It started to work!
Then I went beyond full retarded and tried to upgrade the TWRP itself to 2.8.6 and I tried different things that didn't work except one that was an app that took care of it but then it could not boot normally.
I did some more idiotic things til I ended up with a brick that the only way I could feel some communication with it (!) was with Download mode (press vol +) in DemiGod Crash Handler and LG flash tools!
Nothing else works (no adb, no fastboot, no recovery). It gives secure booting error (boot certificate verify) when it tries to boot (or into recovery) and gives Critical Error that I can either reboot or go to Dload mode!
By the way from the beginning I couldn't use fastboot!
also LG flash tools give model information check fail error!
I remember some weird stuff like using dd to copy some image partitions (I didn't have fastboot). I also remember doing rm -rf * somewhere =)) and a lot of playing around with TWRP!
I would really appreciate some help getting out of this mess!



No comments:

Post a Comment