Sunday 11 October 2015

Multiple Simultaneously Running Android Emulators



I am looking for a way to run simultaneously run multiple android OS emulators. The emulators need to appear as either phones or tablets for app compatibility. My overall goal is to be running 5 instances of the same app at the same time. My first attempt was with Andyroid, however I could not figure out how to run more than one instance of andyroid at a time. Then I tried BlueStacks but the app I was interested in running wouldn't work on it. I tried installing an Android OS on virtualbox but the app failed to install because the device did not show up as a phone/tablet. I attempted to use MarketHelper but it did not work, not sure why. Currently I am trying Droid4x but the app seems to stop working after a couple of minutes. Is there anything out there that meets my needs?



No comments:

Post a Comment