Saturday 10 October 2015

I made a mistake. Did it cost me my phone?



Hi all,
So i just got a new S5 in the mail today and right away i got set to rooting it. I downgraded to NCG build, installed busybox, superuser,and safestrap recovery, and began flashing a new rom in rom slot one, separate from the stock slot. My error came when i flashed a rom and kernel and firmware for a BOG5 build, and i didnt odin the tar file for BOG5, which puts me here, with a phone that powers on (what i mean is the screen turns on and can enter DL mode), is recognized in device manager as a samsung composite device, but is not read by ODIN (its like the com port isnt even there), and cannot boot into safe strap as it instantly gets hung up at "Samsung Galaxy S5, Powered by android".
Please, help me.



No comments:

Post a Comment