Sunday 11 October 2015

Galaxy Nexus Bootloop



Okay, so after I helped many people with their Galaxy Nexus problems, is my time to ask for help.

Yesterday while I was browsing the internet on my phone, it suddenly just stopped and started too bootloop. I thought it was just because I installed Xposed Framework couple of minutes ago(like 40-50). I tried to factory reset from recovery but didn't work. I just put the phone down and went for a sleep. Today when I woke up I tried to install the Google Factory Images 4.3 takju for maguro. The weird thing is that the phone noew boots until the X logo but then just restarts after flashing white for one milisecond. I tried to repeat the process using Nexus Root Toolkit but no succes either. I noticed that once the phone managed to boot up until the PIN code request screen and then it did the same thing. I'm out of ideas now, and if I can get any help I would be greatful.

PM: I was running Shiny ROM 4.4.4 at the time when this happened with the latest franco.Kernel.:)

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA0nbmPXE7w thsi is the exact same issue that I am having except I don't get to browse the phone, it just restarts during the X logo boot



No comments:

Post a Comment