Saturday 10 October 2015

G2 Mini D618 Softbrick



Can someone help? Been searching the internet for over 24 hours for a solution and I can't seem to find one.

I was attempting to flash Android lollipop kdz on my G2 mini, but I accidentally closed it because the language was in Korean and now my phone doesn't work.

It only boots into download mode, and when I connect it to my computer it recognizes as a MTP USB device and attempts to install drivers but fails immediately.

Theoretically if I can get it to recognize on the computer as a com port I can flash stock on it and it should be fine, but I have no clue how and I'm afraid to fiddle with the flashing tool to make matters worse.

Can anyone tell me what can I do please? Any more info you need ill be happy to provide.



No comments:

Post a Comment