Saturday 10 October 2015

Call Back Option Like Stock Dialer



Hi guys,

Apologies ahead of time if this is not the current forum to post this thread under. Please let me know and I'll post accordingly.

I recently rooted and installed a new ROM on my SG5 - Blisspop ROM. Awesome ROM with more features than I know what to do with!

One minor problem I found is that when you hang up a call or get disconnected for whatever reason, there is no follow option that occurs like it does in the stock dialer app - message/call back/add to contacts. This can be a huge headache when dealing with work related conference calls as I would have to go back to the dialer and edit call before dialing + add the respective extension.

I was looking around for a dialer that does this but all I could find is links to auto-redial apps which is not what I am looking for - I was not sure what to even call it - "call back feature". Does anyone have any ideas? Maybe I am missing a setting but it does not seem like there is such an option.

Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment