Saturday 10 October 2015

Bluetooth + WiFi = Non-working Wifi + Dropped Bluetooth



Alright, so I've heavily tested this with a ton of bluetooth devices and 5 access points, both 5Ghz and 2.4Ghz.

When I have both wifi and bluetooth on, with the device connected to both services (both a BT device and an AP) neither radio works. WiFi says connected, but doesn't load anything, can't ping out at all. Bluetooth will find the device, connect, and disconnect within a few seconds.

I tested the same devices but only using one radio at a time and all the BT devices stay connected with WiFi off, and all APs are connected and load data with BT off.

Does anyone know what's going on? I've suspected this to be an issue since 4.0, but it's still around in 5.0.1. It's persistent across ROMs and RUUs, so it can't be a rom issue. Currently I'm on Viper 4.6.1, S-off, SCID (although this happened before I S-Off'd as well)

Does anyone else experience this issue? Any potential fixes?



No comments:

Post a Comment