Sunday 11 October 2015

Adventure time Card Wars save game problem amazon vs playstore apk



Hi there,

i have a problem. I bought Cars Wars on Amazon app store, because it was cheaper than play store...
but now on play store there is a new Version, and on Amazon there ist still the old version.

I use the helium app to extract the save game from the amazon version and want to restore it in play store version.
But with no succes... ;(
The saves are not compatible with the normal play store version.
So now im here ;)
Can anyone help me? I dont know where to ask, so there i am.

I write to the support, and the say they have transfared my saves to a new account, but that doesnt work. I think amazon does not synch the save games with the original server?

greets from germany

Antaril



No comments:

Post a Comment