Saturday 10 October 2015

Advanced Calling



I did a search, found a few threads in the non-Turbo forums. I've done some research, and some of the data is confusing. As I just got the Droid Turbo a few days ago, thought I'd pose a couple of questions here -

What I do know is voice goes over data network (VoLTE). I assume when in a 3G area, it reverts to CDMA? From the reading I've done, if in a 3G area and move into a 4G area, the call is not dropped. However, going from a 4G area to a 3G area, the call is dropped?

If I have it enabled, does the receiver on the other end have to have Advanced Calling? If not, is there still an advantage to using it?

From other reading, if both ends are on 4G and have Advanced Calling enabled, the sound quality is supposed to perfect. True?

Thx



No comments:

Post a Comment