Wednesday, 7 October 2015

Play Store error message: "Your device isn't compatible with this version."



Hey all,

I was wondering if anybody else has encountered this rather annoying issue, and if any known solution exists. I'm inclined to think it's an app issue rather than a system issue, but I'm not sure. When I'm trying to install Need for Speed: No Limits from the Play Store, I get the error message specified in the title. It seems that others have encountered the same problem, see here, here and here (this last one describes the same problem with the X Style).

Based on its hardware capabilities, the X 2014 should be able to run the game; I have no problem installing it on my E 2015 either. Troubleshooting methods I tried so far:

-updating Google Play Services and Play Store to the newest available versions
-clearing cache
-factory resetting the phone

None of these worked. Even Play Store's web version lists the game incompatible with the X 2014 when I'm trying to push the install to the phone. I'm running out of ideas. System is stock Lollipop, 23.16.6.victara_tmo.tmo.en.US tmo, LPE23.32-21.6. No modifications whatsoever.



No comments:

Post a Comment