I have two Nexus 6s, one completely stock and one that I just upgraded to Marshmallow. I downloaded sdk and minimal adb and fastboot today in order to install marshmallow. I just plugged in my completely stock unmodified Nexus 6 into my computer to get my photos off my stock Nexus before I send it back to amazon and although the phone charges, nothing pops up for it being a storage device, I switched it between MTP and PTP on the phone but it does nothing, the phone does not show up, same goes for the Nexus 6 that has marshmallow on it, also switched that to MTP. My computer detects the phone because it allows me to eject it from usb but that is about it. Anything else I can try? trying to get pics off the old Nexus before I send it back.
No comments:
Post a Comment