Hi guys, as the title says, I'm having problems restoring apps and app data both individually and through batch restore. I've tried changing the SuperSU mounting method, different versions of TB and changed the app processing mode. I've tried it all on the latest version of TB and the version before that. I have no problems backing up apps though. If I try manually installing the apk (after extracting it from the archive TB backs them up to) it installs fine. BusyBox is also installed, USB debugging is enabled and apps from unknown sources is also checked.
I would manually install all the apps, but I want app data restored too and it would be a very tedious job since I have quite a few to restore (some 173 apps) as I just updated to Marshmallow.
Any advice on what I could try next?
I would manually install all the apps, but I want app data restored too and it would be a very tedious job since I have quite a few to restore (some 173 apps) as I just updated to Marshmallow.
Any advice on what I could try next?
No comments:
Post a Comment