I'm having increasing difficulty connecting my phone to any of my pcs. It started with additional time being taken for the pc to recognize the device. Now I get lots of freezes if I try to navigate to the internal or sd card, sometimes freezing up windows explorer. Recently, I have been unable to create new folders on the device from windows without freezing up windows explorer and now my files and folders are not populating correctly. I named a folder ppsspp on my device, it shows up in windows as "New Folder" across several devices and freezes the explorer if I try to interact with it.
Today I am unable to transfer anything to my device and connecting to the pc just freezes up explorer about 4 out of 5 times I connect it. Any advice? I't like my phone's connection to PCs are consistently degrading.
Today I am unable to transfer anything to my device and connecting to the pc just freezes up explorer about 4 out of 5 times I connect it. Any advice? I't like my phone's connection to PCs are consistently degrading.
No comments:
Post a Comment