Tuesday, 6 October 2015

Horrible battery life?



I got an S4 i9505 replacement yesterday from my insurance company. It effectively seems to be new phone and battery, anyway when I turned it on it had 70% battery left, I logged into my various things and it sat about downloading and restoring and installing a 5.0.1 update, the process took about 30 mins and at the end of the 30 mins I had 9% battery left, I connected to the charger and it was full again in 30mins which I found odd.

Anyway let it sit on the charger all night, took it off this morning and with 2 mins of screen on time I am already at 94%, I can't see how this thing will last the day.

I am not a newbie, I have things like sync and GPS etc turned off and screen brightness lowered however in saying that even at the lowest setting it seems very bright.

Any ideas?



No comments:

Post a Comment