I don't have my previous ROM name at hand, sadly, But I recently flashed SR Lollipop v6.
I use Nova Launcher and thought it had it's own Weather widget, so when I went to try and place a weather widget with a clock on it, I couldn't find one. Any app I download to use as a replacement, I can't get my LG Clock app to open when I tap the time. Is this an System App issue or a user issue?
In other words, before I flashed a new rom, when I tapped on the clock in my weather app, it opened my alarms. If I tapped the weather, it opened a weather app. HOWEVER, It was NOT the default weather app that comes with LG. It was a centered clock with weather underneath, similar to yahoo weather.
How do I fix this?
I use Nova Launcher and thought it had it's own Weather widget, so when I went to try and place a weather widget with a clock on it, I couldn't find one. Any app I download to use as a replacement, I can't get my LG Clock app to open when I tap the time. Is this an System App issue or a user issue?
In other words, before I flashed a new rom, when I tapped on the clock in my weather app, it opened my alarms. If I tapped the weather, it opened a weather app. HOWEVER, It was NOT the default weather app that comes with LG. It was a centered clock with weather underneath, similar to yahoo weather.
How do I fix this?
No comments:
Post a Comment