Thursday, 8 October 2015

Wind unlock (1700mhz band) coming soon (for Bell and Rogers) +maybe others



Hey guys, I've successfully come up with a method to unlock the 1700mhz band on my Bell LG G3 (Wind service anyone?)
Anyways I haven't been on in awhile and seen a bunch of PM's in my inbox and wanted to let you guys know I'm in the process of making you guys some how-to videos to unlock the 1700mhz band on your LG G3.
I haven't done too much testing, But I know it forsure 100% works.
Works on Canadian Bell/Rogers LG G3, But It might work on USA phone's, too. (you guys are gonna have to test)

I might not be able to upload the videos for a few weeks from now, because my computer is all disassembled, sending stuff in for warrantys.
So if you're one of those people that are looking for a 1700mhz band unlock for your LG G3 stay tuned to this thread for my soon to come videos.



No comments:

Post a Comment