Well I have been looking for way to delete the contacts from whatsapp, I read a lot of ways and non of them seems to be working
When I look in my contacts, I will find
1. Contact from Gmail (I want all my contacts to stay there)
2. Facebook
3. Linkedin contacts ( Now I stopped the sync of contacts from there)
4. Whatsapp contacts
When I merge (join) all my contacts using the stock contacts app, I end up with a long list of repeated numbers within the contact card itself with sources in the bottom ( Gmail, facebook, Whatsapp) and if I try to split them and delete the whatsapp one it says it will not be deleted but it will be hidden
is there a way to delete the Whatsapp contacts from the phone or whatsapp server ? I hate it when my contacts are a complete mess
When I look in my contacts, I will find
1. Contact from Gmail (I want all my contacts to stay there)
2. Facebook
3. Linkedin contacts ( Now I stopped the sync of contacts from there)
4. Whatsapp contacts
When I merge (join) all my contacts using the stock contacts app, I end up with a long list of repeated numbers within the contact card itself with sources in the bottom ( Gmail, facebook, Whatsapp) and if I try to split them and delete the whatsapp one it says it will not be deleted but it will be hidden
is there a way to delete the Whatsapp contacts from the phone or whatsapp server ? I hate it when my contacts are a complete mess
No comments:
Post a Comment