I posted this in an older thread but figured I would just go ahead and make a separate post about it.
Ever since I updated the phone to 5.1 it has crashed repeatedly, super laggy, battery life is significantly worse than kitkat, Turbo charge seems to take longer than on kitkat, my texts and calls won't go through, and on a rare occasion my phone will reboot by itself. I've cleared the cache regularly and have factory reset a couple of times and the problems will go away for about a week, but only to return again. I'm going to Verizon tomorrow to see if they can do anything.
Anybody else have these issues with their Turbo?
Sent from my XT1254 using XDA Forums
Ever since I updated the phone to 5.1 it has crashed repeatedly, super laggy, battery life is significantly worse than kitkat, Turbo charge seems to take longer than on kitkat, my texts and calls won't go through, and on a rare occasion my phone will reboot by itself. I've cleared the cache regularly and have factory reset a couple of times and the problems will go away for about a week, but only to return again. I'm going to Verizon tomorrow to see if they can do anything.
Anybody else have these issues with their Turbo?
Sent from my XT1254 using XDA Forums
No comments:
Post a Comment