Tuesday, 6 October 2015

slashadb Material Chainable Flashing Tool



Welcome to slashadb!

I'm not a coder, or a dev. Let's get that out right now. But I wanted to make a tool that would allow me to "chain flash" my rom, gapps, kernel, etc... So, I made some batches. Batches turned into batches to control batches, to a simple GUI, then to this.

This should be a simple to use tool, it works for everything I've been able to throw at it, and it was a ton of fun making it. This is NOT TO COMPETE with any other toolkit. This isn't meant to be "the best" or "better" than anything else. It was just my after work project, and it was a blast to learn about.

If you're bored, lazy, busy, or whatever, give this a try. If you find something broken, or have a suggestion of something to add, while trying to keep with the theme of "simple and easy to pick up and use" then drop a comment. I built an updater that checks on start, so any additions or modifications I make, you can get too. You can always decline to update as well and keep on using an old version.

I plan on continuing to work on this, because it's a fun hobby for now. Any future plans or known bugs I'll post in post #2.

To use, flip the toggle of the desired action, it'll ask you to add files if necessary, and hit the + button to flash! You can also Root, unlock the bootloader, re-lock, and do minor modding...

Happy Flashing!

Attachment 3497987

Attachment 3497988

Attachment 3497989

Attachment 3497990

Attachment 3497991

Attachment 3497992


Special Thanks:
ChainFire - for Root
http://forum.xda-developers.com/apps...v2-05-t2868133

Stericson - for busybox
https://github.com/Stericson/busybox-free

Snoop05 - for 15 sec ADB
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...8#post48915118

Choristav - for his Google Services Tame script
http://forum.xda-developers.com/nexu...vices-t3171224

Hlxanthus and dk_zero-cool - for Disable Forced Encryption
http://forum.xda-developers.com/nexu...ernel-t3000788

XDA:DevDB Information
slashadb, Tool/Utility for the Nexus 6

Contributors
dinclala, Dinclala

Version Information
Status: Testing
Current Beta Version: 1.01
Beta Release Date: 2015-10-07

Created 2015-10-06
Last Updated 2015-10-06
Download link:
https://dl.orangedox.com/xoio1ViSiG7SeYUfHX/setup.exe








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	slashadb1.JPG<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	99.4 KB<br/>ID:	3497987
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	slashadb2.JPG<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	101.5 KB<br/>ID:	3497988
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	slashadb4.JPG<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	96.9 KB<br/>ID:	3497989
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	slashadb6.JPG<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	113.2 KB<br/>ID:	3497990
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	slashadb3.JPG<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	78.8 KB<br/>ID:	3497991
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	slashadb5.JPG<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	99.8 KB<br/>ID:	3497992
 














No comments:

Post a Comment