Hello everyone,
Recently I decided to root my Canvas A1 to un-install bloatware.
I was successful in doing so. However, now I am unable to install any OTA updates.
I do get the notification, but the update fails and gives an error.
I am a noob into the whole Android Development Ecosystem, so I have no idea what is custom recovery, how does it work and what should I do with it.
I could not understand the answer already posted in this forum, so I am re-asking the question in a hope that some kind fellow will help me.
I wish to revert back to original set-up, so that I can receive all OTA updates from Google. Can anyone please explain me the whole procedure, in some layman terms? I will be highly grateful.
Regards,
Recently I decided to root my Canvas A1 to un-install bloatware.
I was successful in doing so. However, now I am unable to install any OTA updates.
I do get the notification, but the update fails and gives an error.
I am a noob into the whole Android Development Ecosystem, so I have no idea what is custom recovery, how does it work and what should I do with it.
I could not understand the answer already posted in this forum, so I am re-asking the question in a hope that some kind fellow will help me.
I wish to revert back to original set-up, so that I can receive all OTA updates from Google. Can anyone please explain me the whole procedure, in some layman terms? I will be highly grateful.
Regards,
No comments:
Post a Comment