Hi there.
I generally use to set STAMINA mode ON when i'm studying or working and don't want to receive notifications from whatsapp, gmail, facebook etc., but since kitkat and still now with lollipop, sometimes it happens that with stamina mode activated and phone locked I receive them, which means that those app are using internet connection and stamina it's not properly working.
Looking at the forum, i noticed that many people are having the same problem, so here's my question: could it be due to some wakelocks? In that case, blocking them could I avoid this situation?
Thank you!
I generally use to set STAMINA mode ON when i'm studying or working and don't want to receive notifications from whatsapp, gmail, facebook etc., but since kitkat and still now with lollipop, sometimes it happens that with stamina mode activated and phone locked I receive them, which means that those app are using internet connection and stamina it's not properly working.
Looking at the forum, i noticed that many people are having the same problem, so here's my question: could it be due to some wakelocks? In that case, blocking them could I avoid this situation?
Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment