Hi Team
I'm on carbon rom 4.4.4 and I'm trying to install the LP rom. however when i connect the phone (neo v mt11i) , it shows its installing the driver , however once done, it says that device is not installed. I can see under device manager , mt11i with yellow sign. I have downloaded the flash drivers from doomlord, however still its not detecting my phone when connected to windows 7. I tried on another laptop, still the same. Flashtool also don't detect my phone. earlier it used to detect the phone,however i might have deleted some driver from my PC and its not detecting now. please advice
regards
Hitesh
I'm on carbon rom 4.4.4 and I'm trying to install the LP rom. however when i connect the phone (neo v mt11i) , it shows its installing the driver , however once done, it says that device is not installed. I can see under device manager , mt11i with yellow sign. I have downloaded the flash drivers from doomlord, however still its not detecting my phone when connected to windows 7. I tried on another laptop, still the same. Flashtool also don't detect my phone. earlier it used to detect the phone,however i might have deleted some driver from my PC and its not detecting now. please advice
regards
Hitesh
No comments:
Post a Comment