Thursday, 8 October 2015

M4 in bootloop after unlock



Hi,

It seems like I f****d my phone up :/

I tried to unlock the bootloader and root my phone according to the instructions (http://forum.xda-developers.com/m4-a...-line-t3198973).
I'm pretty sure the unlocking process ended without errors (at least flashtool told me so), then I flashed the recovery.img. Now my phone is stuck in a bootloop. Everytime I try to turn it on it vibrates one time, shows the SONY XPERIA-logo and goes black. Than it turns itself on again and displays the logo. This cycle continues for hours. Sometimes the red LED is flashing, too. The next morning the LED was red without flashing and the phone was off, despite being on a charger the whole time.
I tried to reflash the stock-firmware with flashtool and xperifirm, but it still won't boot properly. I also tried to repair the phone using Sony PC-Companion (after relocking it), the problem still exists.
I'm able to boot into fastboot and flashmode, but not into ADB.

Does anybody has an idea how to get the phone working again?



No comments:

Post a Comment