DISCLAIMER:
"A Device Attached to the System is not Functioning."
I'm wondering if anyone else has ran into the same error message while trying to transfer music (or files) from the Galaxy S4 to the computer? I am currently using Windows 7 (I've also tried on Windows 10 - same issue). I have a SanDisk 32Gb microSD card inserted and I am stock rooted on 5.0.1 OC1 debloated. I never had this problem before until recently. If I can recall correctly, I transferred music to and from my S4 just fine after the update. I haven't changed anything since, yet this issue has come up. Does anyone have any ideas besides the ones I've mentioned above?
Thanks in advance for your support,
foaj
- I have already tried unplugging/replugging the USB cable.
- I double checked that USB debugging was on (tried with it off too).
- I made sure that MTP was selected in the drop down.
- I have already restarted the phone itself.
- I have already updated Samsung Kies to the latest version.
- I have already restarted my computer twice.
- I have already searched everywhere I could think of and have found not a single solution.
- I also made sure not to throw my phone as hard as humanly possible at the wall (haha).
"A Device Attached to the System is not Functioning."
I'm wondering if anyone else has ran into the same error message while trying to transfer music (or files) from the Galaxy S4 to the computer? I am currently using Windows 7 (I've also tried on Windows 10 - same issue). I have a SanDisk 32Gb microSD card inserted and I am stock rooted on 5.0.1 OC1 debloated. I never had this problem before until recently. If I can recall correctly, I transferred music to and from my S4 just fine after the update. I haven't changed anything since, yet this issue has come up. Does anyone have any ideas besides the ones I've mentioned above?
Thanks in advance for your support,
foaj
No comments:
Post a Comment