Tuesday, 6 October 2015

Galaxy S4-i9505 motherboard problem



Hello, I have a galaxy s4-i9505. While I was using it it got stuck, then grey and black screen appeared and the device turned off. From then it stucks in boot screen. After a lot of effort finally I got it into recovery mode and I hard reset the device. Now sometimes it stucks to the boot logo, or it doesn't open, or after boot logo it has black screen and vibrating forever. Sometimes it gets into the android normally but after 2-3 minutes it stucks, some lines appear in the screen and the phone turns off. In a service shop they told me that there is a problem in the CPU or in the motherboard. They didn't know exactly. I checked the power button with voltometer and it works good. If it is motherboard problem, and I buy another s4 (for example with broken screen) can I just switch the motherboards?? Do you have any ideas on how to repair the problem or where I can find a cheap motherboard?? Thank you very much!



No comments:

Post a Comment